We are an exclusive IT consulting company that offers innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions to market-leading corporate clients. Our specialization lies in implementing advanced tech stack projects that give our clients the competitive advantage they need for their digital future. With our flat and agile organizational structure and modern corporate culture, we provide an international work environment. Our headquarter is located in Kiel, and we have additional offices, project centers, and training centers in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, and Hyderabad (India). We value collaboration with our employees and offer you the opportunity to be part of a dedicated and diverse tech community, regardless of your place of residence.
If you are ready to take on management responsibility with our top clients, you have come to the right place. We value your experience, which is why you will receive attractive, above-average financial salary and extensive development opportunities to build on your experience. In addition to keeping up to date with the latest technology, you will also have the chance to develop your individual skills by consulting decision-makers in companies and leading your own team of experts. Your area of responsibility will constantly expand and you will be able to work creatively and independently. Access to the tools and resources you need to succeed in your career and a continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you a healthy work-life balance, motivating incentives and regular team events. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and fun at work.
- Type of employment: permanent position
- Workload: full-time
- Work places: hybrid, partially in the office in Düsseldorf and otherwise remote
- Languages: English and possibly German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: open-ended salary range with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on your experience
As a Senior Solutions Architect & Consultant*, you will design, advise and support large enterprises on their journey to digitalization. In your role, you will bridge the gap between enterprise architecture & technology and you will be responsible for the design of multiple services, products and software solutions. As a pioneer, thought leader and problem solver, you will be consulted by the product teams for your expertise, enabling them to work faster and safer and avoiding inflexible solutions that can stifle innovation.
- You will execute optimizations against multiple requirements such as functional needs, quality attributes (e.g. security, usability), cost and enterprise-wide IT goals (e.g. cloud, DevOps, event streaming and API enablement)
- You document architectural views and produce architecture artifacts required by the delivery process, and enable teams to maximize automation in the deployment pipeline
- You will lead a team of IT architects within whom you will collaboratively define and design software technology solutions while also managing risks such as cyber security and operational resilience
- You carry the responsibility for the architecture of the offered solutions in compliance with technical and commercial guidelines and requirements
- You always keep track of the architecture of IT projects, escalate and solve possible challenges in the preparation, planning, migration, control, monitoring and implementation of highly scalable DevOps, infrastructure, Red Hat, SAP, Confluent solutions and Open Shift or platform projects at an early stage.
- You are a trusted advisor to our customers at management level and support them in driving software digitization in various IT projects
- You advise the clients’ decision-makers on the specification of functional solutions and technical requirements and you are also responsible for communicating with all other stakeholders involved
- You have several years of relevant experience as an IT Architect (e.g. Enterprise Architect, IT Solutions Architect) leveraging technologies to drive technical governance, innovation, integration and cloud-oriented strategies
- You have solid experience in designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more platforms
- Experience in collaborating with agile development teams to review application architecture, design and implementation against quality standards
- Ability to draft process documentation, technical manuals and instructions
- Knowledge of the software development process, as well as the technical skills to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions
- Expertise in the design and implementation of REST APIs and microservices
- Practical experience with on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- You can prove advanced experience with systems integration, IT industry standards, architecture principles design, and service level agreement definition
- You are focused on promoting component re-use in architecture designs
- Experienced in software delivery, including CI/CD and related DevSecOps practices, as well as working with cloud-based platforms such as Azure or AWS
- You have strong software design and development principles with a focus on system stability, reusability and performance optimized for a global audience
- Strong understanding of application testing, diagnostics and performance tuning
- Experience in selecting and integrating Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and computer languages
- Your expertise in project management, enabling you to manage and train staff for software- and computer architecture projects in an agile team environment
- Organizational and time management skills to keep projects on schedule and within budget
- You have strong communication skills and a good ability to express yourself so that you can explain technical content easily and comprehensibly to non-technical stakeholders
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, please send your current CV (without cover letter) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the job title “Senior Solution Architect & Consultant” in the subject line. We are excited to get to know more about you.