As exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions for market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects, and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices, project and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, Lisbon as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the collaboration with our employees. No matter where you are, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with plenty of development & learning opportunities.
Benefits: you earn & learn
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. Your experience matters at beON. You will receive above-average financial compensation in form of salary & benefits, job stability and motivating incentives.
There will be plenty of professional development & learning opportunities. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest tech stack, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually through the guidance of your own team of experts and in learning from external sources. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively as well as independently. You will have access to the tools and resources you need to succeed. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed.
In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you the flexibility with a hybrid working model to create a work-life balance tailored to your needs. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by voluntary team events such as joint lunches and after work drinks, sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working remote from home protects your health and safety.
- Type of employment: permanent, unlimited employment
- Workload: Full-time
- Possible locations: remote or hybrid in the beON Office in Düsseldorf, Germany
- Languages: English; German is an asset
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range is open at the top depending on the experience and skills of the candidate with additional bonus options and salary increases
- As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant focusing on RedHat Linux, you will be responsible for delivering the most advanced IT infrastructure solutions based on industry standards and using the latest tools and methodologies.
- You are passionate about technology. You want to live the DevOps idea and have the desire to drive automation ideas in a development team and contribute to the Continuous Everything vision. You have overcome traditional patterns (and their hurdles) in development and operations because you know the advantages of DevOps.
- You are “Ops” in DevOps to be a member of an agile SCRUM team and take products from requirement to development to integration into production.
- You live a fail-fast mentality and use proof-of-concept approaches to get participants excited about your solution idea.
- Completed studies (or comparable education) with a technical background
- Experience in managing experts and projects, such as “statement of work” negotiations, project initiation, client management, project execution and implementation
- With consulting experience, you propose competitive and innovative technical solutions that gain client approval and reliably implement agreements
- Sound technical experience in the implementation of IT infrastructure
- Experience in system integration with Linux distributions (such as RedHat Linux, SuSE Linux), in the RedHat ecosystem including RedHat satellite, IDM
- Knowledge of IaC Configuration Management (e.g. with Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Chef and Teraform)
- Background in Linux/Unix administration and familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tool chains such as Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Grunt, GIT, Nexus
- Experience with running IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and SaaS-based landscapes based on the AWS or AZURE product portfolio would be an advantage
- Experience with container technology, system deployment and infrastructure configuration scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools and up-to-date operating frameworks (NewRelic, ELK, Splunk, Graylog, etc.)
- Familiar with frameworks for software development and test automation
- Open-minded, customer-oriented and enjoy working in an international environment
- Results-oriented problem solving with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop technical documentation on applications and systems
- Ability to communicate in English; German is an asset
Apply with us
If we have woken your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with a current curriculum vitae. We know that you are very busy and we will not expect that you send a cover letter. Please use the job title “Senior Infrastructure Consultant – RedHat Linux” in the subject line of your email application.
We look forward to your message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com