As exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful technology solutions for market-leading clients. We specialize in the most advanced digital projects, and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices and/or training centers in Düsseldorf, Vienna as well as Hyderabad (India). Our employees are the source of our success and we value collaboration. No matter where you are, you will be part of an engaged, diverse community and you will be able to develop your full potential.
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place and will receive above-average financial rewards, training and support. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest technology, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually and through the guidance of your team of experts. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively and independently. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you a healthy work-life balance and motivating incentives. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by team events such as sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working from home protects your health.
- Type of employment: permanent fixed-term employment
- Workload: full-time
- Places of work: remote, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin and/or Vienna.
- Languages: German and English
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases depending on the experience and expertise of the candidates
- As Senior Infrastructure Consultant with a focus on OpenShift, Linux, CI/CD, Containers and Kubernetes, you will be responsible for delivering the most advanced IT infrastructure solutions based on industry standards and using the latest tools and methodologies.
- You are passionate about technology. You want to live the DevOps idea and have the desire to drive automation ideas in a development team and contribute to the “Continuous Everything” vision. You have overcome traditional patterns (and their hurdles) in development and operations because you know the advantages of DevOps.
- You are “Ops” in DevOps to be a member of an agile SCRUM team and take products from requirement to development to integration into production.
- You live a fail-fast mentality and use proof-of-concept approaches to get participants excited about your solution idea.
- Completed studies or comparable training with a technical background.
- With consulting experience, you propose competitive and innovative technical solutions that gain client approval and you reliably implement agreements
- Sound technical experience in the implementation of IT infrastructure
- Experience in system integration with Linux distributions (such as RedHat, SuSE Linux), in the RedHat ecosystem including RedHat Satellite, IDM.
- Knowledge of IaC Configuration Management (e.g. with Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Chef and Teraform).
- Background in Linux/Unix administration and familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tool chains such as OpenShift, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, Grunt, GIT, Nexus.
- Several years of experience with container technology, system deployment (Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose) and infrastructure configuration scripting.
- Experience with running IaaS, PaaS, CaaS, and SaaS-based landscapes based on the AWS or AZURE product portfolio would be an advantage.
- Experience with container technology, system deployment and infrastructure configuration scripting.
- Experience with monitoring tools and up-to-date operating frameworks (NewRelic, ELK, Splunk, Graylog, etc.)
- Familiar with frameworks for software development and test automation
- Open-minded, customer-oriented and enjoy working in an international environment
- Results-oriented problem solving with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to develop technical documentation on applications and systems
- Ability to communicate in German and/or English
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV. We know that you are very busy and will dispense with the cover letter. Please use the job title “Senior Infrastructure Consultant – OpenShift/ Kubernetes” in the subject of your email application.
We look forward to receiving your message at the following email address: email@example.com