As an exclusive IT consultancy for top customers, we provide innovative IT services and high-performance technology solutions. We specialize in the most advanced digital projects and enjoy the reputation of always providing our customers with the decisive competitive factor for shaping their future. Our company is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with offices and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Vienna and Hyderabad (India). Our employees are the source of our success, and we value their cooperation. No matter where you are, you will be part of a committed, diverse community and you will be able to develop your full potential.
If you are prepared to take on responsibility, you are the right person to join us and you will receive above-average financial remuneration, training and support. You will not only stay technologically up-to-date. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed. You will also find the opportunity to develop yourself individually and through the management of your team of experts. In your career with us, you are able to constantly expand your own area of responsibility, work creatively and autonomously. In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you a healthy work-life balance, motivating incentives such as an additional company pension and fitness centre flat rate. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and fun at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is reinforced by team events such as sailing, lake festival, Oktoberfest and shared skiing fun.
- Type of employment: permanent employment contract (German labour law)
- Workload: Full-time (project-dependent work from home)
- Project locations: Vienna, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Berlin
- languages: German and English
- Start: as soon as possible
- Collaboration in consulting projects to improve business and IT processes, especially for insurance companies and banks
- As an SAP consultant, you contribute to the implementation of the latest SAP architectures and the introduction of customer-specific SAP solutions and methods.
- Assistance with the implementation of SAP products during the entire IT project lifecycle, from development and implementation to the test phase and successful implementation.
- SAP Basis Administration on complex system landscapes, including system optimization, system maintenance, and system maintenance
- Planning, installation, configuration of various SAP products (e.g. Solman, Fiori, ECC, FS-CD, CRM, Solution Manager, NetWeaver)
- Development of modern, SAP-based architectures and concepts (cloud, on premises and hybrid architectures) and implementation of these concepts
- Participation and collaboration in technology and transition topics such as SAP Cloud Migration, SAP RZ Transition and SAP Operation Installation and Commissioning of SAP NetWeaver Systems Performance Management in the SAP Environment Technical Basis Consulting for SAP Implementation Projects
- Processing of customer inquiries and error messages in the SAP Basis environment
- Planning, control and implementation of SAP Life Cycle Management (hotfixes, patches, upgrades, releases)
- Degree in business informatics or business administration or in a scientific course of studies, each with a clear IT reference
- Professional experience as SAP Consultant or SAP Architect and in the field of SAP Technology
- Experience with SAP HANA and S/4 HANA, preferably in large installations
- Experience with applications on different platforms (Red Hat Linux, Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of ITIL and change management processes
- Knowledge of some scripting languages, such as Python or others
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Interest in cooperation in agile and international project team(s)
Your way to us
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) including your salary expectation. Please send your application to the following email address: email@example.com
Utilization: Full time