We are an exclusive IT consulting company that offers innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions to market-leading corporate clients. Our specialization lies in implementing advanced tech stack projects that give our clients the competitive advantage they need for their digital future. With our flat and agile organizational structure and modern corporate culture, we provide an international work environment. Our headquarter is located in Kiel, and we have additional offices, project centers, and training centers in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, and Hyderabad (India). We value collaboration with our employees and offer you the opportunity to be part of a dedicated and diverse tech community, regardless of your place of residence.
If you are ready to take on responsibility, you have come to the right place. We value your (technical) experience, which is why you will receive an attractive above-average financial salary and extensive development opportunities to build on your experience. In addition to keeping up to date with the latest technology, you will be able to constantly expand your area of responsibility and work creatively and independently. Access to the tools and resources you need to succeed in your career and a continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to exciting career opportunities, we offer you a healthy work-life balance, motivating incentives and regular team events. You will be part of an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and fun at work.
- Type of employment: permanent position
- Workload: full-time
- Work places: hybrid, partially in the office in Düsseldorf and otherwise remote
- Languages: English and possibly German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: open-ended salary range with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on your experience
As an SAP Solution Manager*, you will use your in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of business requirements to support the effective implementation, configuration and use of SAP Solution Manager (SolMan). As a result, you will drive the digitalization and automation of our clients’ business processes and enable central application management.
- You identify and analyze the customer’s technical and functional requirements with regard to the use of SAP Solution Manager
- You will manage the installation, configuration and adaptation of SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and establish the basis e.g. for a migration to SAP S/4HANA
- You maximize the potential of SAP SolMan 7.2 by integrating the various modules and functions, such as AppOps, BPM, DVM, ChaRM/Retrofit, CCLM, ITSM (incl. CRM), LMDB, SolDoc, PPM, Test Suite (incl. BPCA) or SMD, into effective solutions for centralized application management
- You manage the SAP Solution Manager and ensure continuous improvement with regard to implementation, operation and monitoring processes (SolMan Setup, Managed System Config, SLD Config, EWA)
- You are responsible for technical monitoring and integration monitoring, as well as system monitoring with alert configuration
- You simplify the central monitoring of critical business processes by implementing SAP Business Process Monitoring (BPM) and create a central access point for all types of solution documentation with the integration of the Solution Documentation (SolDoc) module
- You simplify the change control process by implementing Change Request Management (ChaRM) for the entire SAP system landscape (on-premise and cloud)
- You will support the configuration and usage of the test management functions and integrate test automation tools such as eCATT, CBTA, UFT, TOSCA, Worksoft and Leapwork
- You will perform gap analysis and create plans to resolve the gaps in the various Solution Manager modules
- You will cooperate and assist with documentation, in terms of preparation, training, support and guidance for the use of the comprehensive support functions
- Successfully completed university degree with (information-) technical background
- You have several years of practical experience, e.g. as an SAP Solution Consultant
- You have in-depth technical knowledge of SAP SolMan 7.2 and experience in the use of several modules and functions – i.a. ChaRM, monitoring, BPM, project management, license management, testing, integration with tools and test software
- Experienced with different SolMan versions and the customization of SolMan monitoring templates for different SAP systems
- You are proficient in the development, implementation, configuration and support of SAP Solution Manager
- Very good communication skills, service and solution-oriented attitude as well as high analytical skills, which will be essential for successful cooperation with the IT department and the client in the implementation of processes and workflows for the use of all Solution Manager applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English, possibly German
- Enjoyment of agile project work in a national or international work environment
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, please send your current CV (without cover letter) by e-mail to email@example.com. Use the job title “SAP Consultant – Solution Manager” in the subject line. We are excited to get to know more about you.