As an exclusive IT consulting firm, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions to market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel and has additional offices, project and/or training centers in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the cooperation with our employees. No matter where you reside, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with many development and learning opportunities.
If you want to experience a technically exciting large-scale IT project with a DAX client and in an agile team of experts, you’ve come to the right place. You will be financially rewarded for your contribution, trained and supported. As a working student or intern in Software Development & Operations at the IT consultancy, beON consult GmbH in Düsseldorf, you will experience how large-scale and data-driven IT landscapes are fully automated and secured.
- Type of employment: temporary position
- Workload: either full-time intern or working student for 20 hours per week
- Location: beON Office in Düsseldorf (Nordstrasse)
- Languages: English or German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range depends on the experience of the candidate
- Energetic support – You will support a dynamic team in the development and operation of web applications and provide occasional technical support when needed.
- Create efficiencies – You will assist in building an efficient operations routine as well as creating and preparing technical documentation. In addition, you will assist in maintaining/expanding CI/CD pipelines.
- Quality Assurance – The quality of our developments is our top priority. Through systematic testing and bug-fixing you help to ensure first-class quality. You will also support the improvement of monitoring and logging systems.
- Building a network – In addition to exciting tasks, you will also benefit from offers from our internship program KIT (Keep in Touch).
- Must have: You are studying computer science or have a comparable education and already have some practical experience in programming and testing with Python. This can also be study-accompanying or private projects. Ideally, you also have experience with Django, Pipenv and Selenium.
- Must have: confident handling of Linux, shell scripting, Docker and Git. In addition, you already have a solid knowledge of web languages (HTML, CSS, JS) and a basic knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP).
- Must have: Experience with database (queries via SQL, as well as operations) and web servers.
- Should have: experience with Kubernetes, programming in low-level languages like C or Go, experience with Distributed Systems.
- You’re looking for an agile environment where you can play to your strengths – but you’re just as hands-on with everything else when time is tight while being a creative mind and thinking outside the box.
Apply at any time
If we’ve piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated resume. We know you’re busy, so we’ll skip the cover letter. Please use the job title “Internship Software Development & Operations” in the subject line of your application. You are welcome to apply in German or English. We look forward to receiving your application at the following e-mail address: email@example.com