As an exclusive IT consulting firm, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions to market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel and has additional offices, project and/or training centers in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the cooperation with our employees. No matter where you reside, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with many development and learning opportunities.
If you want to experience a technically exciting large-scale IT DevOps project at first hand with a DAX customer and in an agile team of experts, then you’ve come to the right place. You will be financially rewarded for your contribution, trained and supported. As a working student or intern in DevOps Engineering at beON in Düsseldorf, you will experience how DevOps is implemented in large-scale and data-driven IT landscapes.
- Type of employment: temporary position
- Workload: either full-time intern or working student for 20 hours per week
- Location: beON Office in Düsseldorf (located in Nordstrasse in Düsseldorf)
- Languages: English or German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range depends on the experience of the candidate
- Development & Consulting: You will gain extensive insight into development and consulting by driving the development of professional software – either in direct customer communication and/or in purely technical implementation.
- Managing & Coaching: You will help to effectively manage and support software through the entire release cycle. Here you can expand your knowledge of cloud computing and IT architectures. Another area of responsibility is the creation and management of deployment pipelines that ensure the smooth operation of IT applications.
- Accounting & IT: Your activities include the development of algorithms that process financial information, for example. You will have the opportunity to develop not only in the field of IT, but also gain valuable knowledge in business, for example in the field of finance and accounting.
- Requirements Engineering: Elicit and document requirements together with your team and business stakeholders and contribute to the improvement of the requirements engineering process.
- Learn and drive: You think outside the box, keep up to date with current events and proactively contribute your ideas to projects.
- You are studying (business) informatics or a comparable course of study.
- You have an affinity for server systems, especially Linux, Docker & Kubernetes, as well as a basic understanding of network architectures.
- Ideally, you have already gained initial experience through practical work in the area of software engineering or ERP (e.g. SAP, MS Navision).
- Your conceptual and analytical skills as well as your strong communication skills set you apart.
Apply at any time
If we’ve piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated resume. We know you’re busy, so we’ll skip the cover letter. Please use the job title “Internship DevOps Engineering” in the subject line of your application. You are welcome to apply in German or English. We look forward to receiving your application at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org