In view of the spread of COVID-19, the health and well-being of our customers, employees and the community are our top priority. The situation presents a challenge for many. It is as important for us as it is for you to ensure that the services operated by beON consult are functional in your company. You should know that everyone at beON consult and your account teams will continue to be available without limitation.
For this reason, we have decided to implement the following business continuity measures:
– We have asked as many employees as possible to work from home to help them stay safe and reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the community. We work with distributed support, technical and operational teams around the clock, and all systems can work with employees in remote locations. We expect to continue to provide the level of service you have come to expect from beON consult.
– We have rescheduled all the meetings we organize so that they are only held online. If you are a speaker, please continue to support the community by giving your presentation online! We will provide appropriate online links. If you are a member of a local Meetup, we will continue to provide great content in this online format until we can return to our regular personal program.
– We have limited travel options and will be using remote communication wherever possible until further notice. This applies to meetings, presentations, office visits, orders for professional services and training.
– We have cancelled our participation in all conferences and exhibitions. Although this decision was incredibly difficult, we believe it is in the best interest of the event participants and the general public.
– Our values – excellence in serving our customers and commitment to the development of our employees – are the foundation of these measures. We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt our response to developments as information becomes available.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.