As exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions for market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects, and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices, project and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, Lisbon as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the collaboration with our employees. No matter where you are, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with plenty of development & learning opportunities.
Benefits: you earn & learn
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. Your experience matters at beON. You will receive above-average financial compensation in form of salary & benefits, job stability and motivating incentives.
There will be plenty of professional development & learning opportunities. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest tech stack, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually through the guidance of your own team of experts and in learning from external sources. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively as well as independently. You will have access to the tools and resources you need to succeed. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed.
In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you the flexibility with a hybrid working model to create a work-life balance tailored to your needs. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by voluntary team events such as joint lunches and after work drinks, sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working remote from home protects your health and safety.
- Type of employment: permanent & unlimited position
- Workload: Full-time
- Places of work: mostly remote in combination with business travels to Germany including Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Vienna, Berlin
- Languages: English
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: Salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on the candidate’s experience
- As a Senior Solutions Architect Consultant (f|m|d), you will design, advise and support large enterprises on their way to digitalization. In your role you will bridge enterprise architecture and engineering, and will own the design of multiple services, products and solutions within the Knowledge & Design tribe. You will optimize against many requirements such as functional needs, quality attributes (e.g., security, usability), cost, and enterprise-wide goals (e.g., cloud, DevOps, event streaming and API enablement). You document architecture views and deliver architecture artefacts required by the delivery process, and enable teams to maximize the automation in the deployment pipeline. You will act as pioneer, thought leader, problem solver, and be sought out for your expertise by product teams, enabling them to go faster, safely, and prevent solutions that are hard to change and stifle innovation.
- As Senior Solution Architect you will manage a team of IT architects who jointly define and design software technology solutions whilst also managing risks such as cyber security and operational resilience.
- As a trusted advisor to our clients at management level, you will advise on the management of software digitalization in varied IT projects. You will also advise our customers’ decision-makers on the specification of functional solutions and technical requirements.
- You carry the responsibility for the architecture of the offered solutions in compliance with technical and commercial guidelines and requirements with a primary focus on (1) Application Management Services, (2) Application & DevOps Services, (3) Cloud & IT Infrastructure Services, (4) Data & Analytics, (5) Digital Service Management.
- You always keep track of the architecture of IT projects, escalate and solve possible challenges in the preparation, planning, migration, control, monitoring and implementation of highly scalable DevOps, infrastructure, Red Hat, SAP, Confluent solutions and Open Shift or platform projects at an early stage.
- Several years of experience as IT architect (enterprise and/or IT solution architect) leveraging technologies to drive technical governance, innovation, integration and cloud-oriented strategies.
- Solid experience of designing end-to-end architecture and design of applications using one or more platforms
- Experience in collaborating with agile development teams in reviewing application architecture, design and implementation against quality standards
- Ability to develop process documentation, technical manuals and instructions
- Experience in design and implementation of REST APIs and micro-services
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Proven advanced experience with systems integration, IT industry standards, architecture principles design, and service level agreement definition
- Strong focus on promoting component re-use in architecture designs
- Experienced in software delivery including CI/CD and related DevSecOps practices, working with cloud-based platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Strong software design & development principles, with a focus on system stability, reusability and performance optimized for a global audience
- Strong understanding of application testing, diagnostics and performance tuning
- Expertise in selecting and integrating Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Identifying, testing and managing risk: identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a computer system or network.
- Knowledge of software development process and technical skills to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions.
- Communication with all stakeholders such as software engineers, management, clients and vendors, they must convey technical language to other stakeholders often in non-technical terms.
- Project management skills to manage and train staff for software projects and computer architecture projects in a team environment.
- Organizational and time management skills to keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Broad knowledge of computer software, hardware and computer languages.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV. We know that you are very busy and will dispense with the cover letter. Please use the job title “Senior Solution Architect Consultant” in the subject line of your application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org