As exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions for market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects, and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices, project and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, Lisbon as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the collaboration with our employees. No matter where you are, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with plenty of development & learning opportunities.
Benefits: you earn & learn
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. Your experience matters at beON. You will receive above-average financial compensation in form of salary & benefits, job stability and motivating incentives.
There will be plenty of professional development & learning opportunities. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest tech stack, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually through the guidance of your own team of experts and in learning from external sources. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively as well as independently. You will have access to the tools and resources you need to succeed. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed.
In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you the flexibility with a hybrid working model to create a work-life balance tailored to your needs. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by voluntary team events such as joint lunches and after work drinks, sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working remote from home protects your health and safety.
- Type of employment: permanent position
- Workload: Full-time
- Places of work: Hybrid! You can work remote in the EU in combination with regular business travels to Düsseldorf, Munich, Kiel, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main Vienna or Berlin
- Languages: German and English
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: Salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on the candidate’s experience
- As Senior Managing Consultant Digitalisation (f|m|d), you will shape, advise and support large companies on their way to digitalisation.
- As a trusted advisor to our clients at management level, you will advise on the management of digitalisation in varied IT software projects
- Advising the decision-makers of our customers on the specification of functional solutions as well as technical requirements
- Participation in the specification, realisation and quality assurance as well as the introduction of large-scale IT systems
- Advising customers on the development and implementation of process changes
- You always keep track of numerous IT projects, escalate and solve possible challenges in the preparation, planning, migration, control, monitoring and implementation of highly scalable DevOps, Red Hat, SAP, Microsoft, Confluent solutions and infrastructure, engineering or platform projects at an early stage
- As an experienced senior consultant, you have a degree with a focus on IT technology and/or (business) economics or comparable professional experience
- You have IT expertise, a strong analytical mindset and a methodical approach
- You have a confident manner at decision-maker level, are solution and implementation-oriented, enjoy decision-making, think entrepreneurially and act strategically
- Several years of project and consulting experience as well as experience in supporting complex transformation projects, especially in the insurance industry, banks and the financial services industry
- Management and motivation of agile IT expert teams that deliver
- Personal network in business and in-depth knowledge of current digitalisation trends are desirable
- Very good communication skills, especially also methodical presentation and moderation skills
- A precise way of expressing yourself, both in German and ideally also in English
- With consulting experience, you propose competitive and innovative technical solutions that gain the client’s approval and reliably implement agreements
- Ability to communicate technical ideas in a business friendly language
- Interest in modern organisational structure and an agile working environment (SCRUM)
- Open-minded, customer-oriented and enjoy working in an international environment in German and English
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV. We know that you are very busy and will dispense with the cover letter. Please use the job title “Senior Managing Consultant Digitalisation” in the subject line of your application.
We look forward to receiving your application at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org