As an exclusive IT consultancy for top clients, we offer innovative IT services and powerful technology platforms and software solutions. We specialize in cutting-edge digital projects and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. Our company is characterized by a flat and agile structure with a culture that is as international as it is modern. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany, with offices or training centers in Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt, Vienna and with a subsidiary company in India, Hyderabad. Our employees are the source of our success, and we value collaboration. No matter where you are, you’ll be part of an engaged, diverse community and able to develop your full potential.
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place and will receive above-average financial rewards, training and support. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest technology, but you will also have the opportunity to develop your individual skills. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively and independently. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer a healthy work-life balance and motivating incentives. They are embedded in an appreciative environment based on transparency, fairness and fun at work.
- Type of employment: Permanent or project-based
- Workload: Full-time
- Places of work: remote
- Languages: English
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: salary range is open to the top, with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on the candidate’s experience
- Installation and maintenance of SAP systems, SAP SolMan, SAP ChaRM and other complementary tools and software products
- Installation and configuration of Solution Manager 7.2 with ChaRM, Technical Monitoring, system monitoring with alert configurations
- Management and continuous improvement of Solution Manager for implementation, operation and monitoring processes (Solman Setup, Managed System Config, SLD config, EWA)
- Implement SAP Solution Manager 7.2 functionalities with sub-modules such as ChaRM, Retrofit, SolDoc, BpMon, DVM and monitoring functions on SAP ECC, S4 HANA, SAP PI /PO, BW, SAP CRM & SRM landscape
- Technical and functional requirements gathering from stakeholders, design and implementation of functionality for future operation of SAP Business Process Monitoring, Solution Documentation Technical Monitoring and Interface Monitoring
- Implementation and support of the Change Request Management (ChaRM) process in SAP Solution Manager for the entire SAP system landscape (on-premise and cloud)
- In-depth technical and application knowledge of SAP Solution Manager, including Business Process Management (BPMN), Test Management and Test Automation, Solution Documentation and familiar with eCATT, CBTA, UFT, TOSCA, Worksoft, Leapwork
- Understanding gap analysis and preparing a plan to address the gaps in the various Solution Manager functions
- Collaborate with documentation to prepare, train, support and guide the use of support features
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma with technical background
- Several years of practical experience as an SAP Solution Consultant
- Technical knowledge of various Solution Manager applications – ChaRM, monitoring, business process management, project management, license management, testing, integration with tools and testing software.
- Experience with SOLMAN versions and customization of SOLMAN monitoring templates for different SAP systems.
- Experience in Solution Manager development, implementation, configuration and support.
- Ability to work with IT and the business to establish processes and procedures for the use of all Solution Manager applications
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Experience in using Solution Manager in projects and in using multiple Solution Manager applications
If we have gained your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV. We know that you are very busy and therefore do not expect a cover letter. Please use the job title “SAP Solution Manager” in the subject line of your application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: email@example.com