As an exclusive IT consultancy with a clear positioning in the German insurance and banking industry, we provide innovative IT services and high-performance technology solutions for top customers. We are specialized in digital projects, which provide our customers with the decisive competitive advantage for their future. beON is characterized by an agile and dynamic corporate culture. Apart from its headquarters in Kiel, beON has training centers in Vienna and Hyderabad.
Those who are willing to take on responsibility are right with us and they are rewarded, trained and promoted above average financially. Not only will you always be up to date technologically, you will also have the opportunity to develop individually and as part of a team. In addition to exciting perspectives, we offer you a healthy work-life balance, incentives, transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work.
Job Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
- Collaboration in consulting projects to improve business and IT processes, especially for insurance companies and banks
- As an SAP consultant, you contribute to the implementation of the latest SAP architectures and the introduction of customer-specific SAP solutions and methods.
- Assistance with the implementation of SAP products during the entire IT project lifecycle, from development and implementation to the test phase and successful implementation.
- SAP Basis Administration on complex system landscapes, including system optimization, system maintenance, and system maintenance
- Planning, installation, configuration of various SAP products (e.g. Solman, Fiori, ECC, FS-CD, CRM, Solution Manager, NetWeaver)
- Development of modern, SAP-based architectures and concepts (cloud, on premises and hybrid architectures) and implementation of these concepts
- Participation and collaboration in technology and transition topics such as SAP Cloud Migration, SAP RZ Transition and SAP Operation Installation and Commissioning of SAP NetWeaver Systems Performance Management in the SAP Environment Technical Basis Consulting for SAP Implementation Projects
- Processing of customer inquiries and error messages in the SAP Basis environment
- Planning, control and implementation of SAP Life Cycle Management (hotfixes, patches, upgrades, releases)
- Degree in business informatics or business administration or in a scientific course of studies, each with a clear IT reference
- Professional experience as SAP Consultant or SAP Architect and in the field of SAP Technology
- Experience with SAP HANA and S/4 HANA, preferably in large installations
- Experience with applications on different platforms (Red Hat Linux, Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge of ITIL and change management processes
- Knowledge of some scripting languages, such as Python or others
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Interest in cooperation in agile and international project team(s)
Your way to us:
We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter) including your salary expectation. Please send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start: as soon as possible
Period: permanent and unlimited
Utilization: Full time