As an exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful technology solutions and platforms for market-leading enterprise clients. We enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna as well as Hyderabad (India). Our employees are the source of our success and we value collaboration. No matter where you are located, you will be part of an engaged, diverse community and will be able to develop your full potential.
Benefits: you earn & learn
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. The position is an internal corporate role at the beON Düsseldorf Office. During your time with us, you will be able to steadily expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively and independently. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to modern workplace in a growing company, we offer you a healthy work-life balance and motivating incentives. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by team events such as the summer Office parties or Oktoberfest visits and the December festive season celebrations.
- Type of employment: permanent fixed-term contract
- Workload: Full-time or part-time (both is possible)
- Location: Düsseldorf Office, Nordstrasse 116, 40477 Düsseldorf
- Languages: English is the working language and/or German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary depends on the experience and expertise of the candidate
- As Office Manager, you will act as the first point of contact for beON employees on all aspects of administration and organization.
- You will be responsible for office management, including postal mail, e-mail inbox, telephone, written and telephone correspondence
- Liaise closely and work with the Offices Managers in Kiel and Munich
- Manage the Düsseldorf Office door opening system: digital entry access cards and mobile app
- Manage and procure office supplies (beverages), keys and storage
- Manage Office-related documents in online databases
- Assist the management group: organise and prepare CEO-Senior Management Meetings, travel planning and settlements and prepare appointments in Düsseldorf
- Coordination with external service providers; contract management of suppliers and service providers.
- Coordinate external service providers (cleaning company etc.); contract management of suppliers and service providers in Düsseldorf
- Maintenance of Düsseldorf Office facility and coordination of repairs or interior improvements
- Manage any postal mail deliveries to and from the Düsseldorf office and reporting back any issues with the deliveries
- Keeping track of Düsseldorf expenditures & invoices and transfer to the Accounting Team at Kiel Office
- Join the events team and contribute to the organisation of internal team building, and joint lunches
- Provide IT first aid in relation to IT office equipment like printer, monitors
- Support the induction, onboarding and mentoring of newcomers and interns in Düsseldorf
- Support the off-boarding of departing employees in Düsseldorf
- Support the introduction, use and updating of automated digital office processes
- Project Management Office activities are possible but not obligatory
- Successfully completed commercial training or studies or comparable qualification
- You have already gained professional experience as an office manager
- Easy and confident handling of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Personally, you are characterised by a high degree of reliability, structure, orderliness, service orientation as well as a friendly and professional appearance.
- You enjoy working in an international team environment
- Experience in the area of Project Management Office would be an asset, but not obligatory
- Experience in first-level IT client support would be an asset, but not obligatory
- Interest in the introduction of automated office processes
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and/or German would be an advantage.
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated resume. We know that you are very busy and will waive the cover letter. Please use the job title “Office Manager Düsseldorf (f/m/d)” in the subject line of your email application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org