As an exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful technology solutions and platforms for market-leading enterprise clients. We enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna as well as Hyderabad (India). Our employees are the source of our success and we value collaboration. No matter where you are located, you will be part of an engaged, diverse community and will be able to develop your full potential.
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. The position is an internal corporate role without external consulting assignments. During your time with us, you will be able to steadily expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively and independently. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to exciting career prospects in a future-oriented and modern workplace in a fast-growing company (despite the pandemic), we offer you a healthy work-life balance and motivating incentives. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by team events such as Office parties or Oktoberfest visits and shared skiing fun.
- Type of employment: permanent fixed-term contract
- Workload: Full-time or part-time (both is possible)
- Location: Düsseldorf Office and remote or hybrid
- Languages: English is obligatory (German is a plus)
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: Salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases depending on the experience and expertise of the candidate
Responsibilities as IT Client Support Manager (m/f/d)
- As IT Client Support Manager you will handle incoming IT client service requests and incidents in 1st level IT support for the end users
- This role includes the planning, installation, configuration and administration of the entire IT infrastructure in the beON offices in Düsseldorf in addition to support of other beON offices, for example in Kiel and Munich, etc.
- With your know-how you will take over the software deployment processes for Windows, MAC OS clients (including operating system updates, antivirus, firewall, and various business applications)
- You will take care of the maintenance of the workstations (Windows, MAC OS) as well as update management
- You are the first contact person for problem identification and solution finding as well as for the conceptual and operational development of the office’s IT infrastructure
- You will be responsible for coordinating the provision of IT equipment as well as its installation and configuration.
- With your expertise and patience, you support employees with hardware and software problems on site
- Internal and external contact person for all IT questions (not server) and coordinator of technical service providers
- Supporting the introduction, use and updating of automated digital office processes
Responsibilities as IT Administrator (m/f/d)
- Creation and implementation of authorization and security concepts, monitoring and troubleshooting concepts
- Server-related maintenance and support
- Managing and maintaining Active directory and group policies
- Maintain company’s datacenter servers including backups, updates, hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
- Administrate Office 365 infrastructure, including Teams, Exchange, and SharePoint
- Maintain the local network including firewalls
- Solving second line issues on systems
- Administration of licenses, support contracts and all technical equipment (e.g. telephone, printer, etc.)
- Manage, update and maintain the technical operation of the intranet
- You have successfully completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) system integration, network administrator or comparable knowledge/professional experience in the IT environment
- You have very good knowledge of PC hardware, network technologies, telecommunications, software deployment and current Windows operating systems
- Ideally, you have in-depth experience with Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Office 365, mobile device management
- You have a basic understanding of IT support processes based on ITIL
- Customer, service and solution orientation are your top priorities
- You are characterized by an independent, structured and reliable way of working
- You enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and bring motivation for change and personal development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German would be an advantage
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated resume. We know that you are very busy and will waive the cover letter. Please use the job title “IT Client Support & IT Administrator (m/f/d)” in the subject line of your email application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: email@example.com