As exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions for market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects, and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices, project and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, Lisbon as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the collaboration with our employees. No matter where you are, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with plenty of development & learning opportunities.
Benefits: you earn & learn
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. Your experience matters at beON. You will receive above-average financial compensation in form of salary & benefits, job stability and motivating incentives.
There will be plenty of professional development & learning opportunities. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest tech stack, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually through the guidance of your own team of experts and in learning from external sources. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively as well as independently. You will have access to the tools and resources you need to succeed. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed.
In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you the flexibility with a hybrid working model to create a work-life balance tailored to your needs. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by voluntary team events such as joint lunches and after work drinks, sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working remote from home protects your health and safety.
- Type of employment: permanent fixed-term contract
- Workload: part-time
- Places of work: Düsseldorf Office or Kiel Office
- Languages: English and German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: Salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases depending on the experience and expertise of the candidate
- As IT Client Support Manager (f|m|d) you will handle incoming IT client service requests, desktop support enquiries and incidents in 1st level IT support for the end users
- This role includes the planning, installation, configuration and administration of the entire IT infrastructure in the beON offices in Düsseldorf, Kiel, etc.
- With your know-how you will take over the software deployment processes for Windows, MAC OS clients (including operating system updates, antivirus, firewall, and various business applications)
- You will take care of the maintenance of the workstations (Windows, MAC OS) as well as update management
- You are the first contact person for problem identification and solution finding as well as for the conceptual and operational development of the office’s IT infrastructure
- Creation and implementation of authorization and security concepts, monitoring and troubleshooting concepts
- You will be responsible for coordinating the provision of IT equipment as well as its installation and configuration.
- With your extensive expertise, you support employees with hardware and software problems on site
- Administration of licenses, support contracts and all technical equipment (e.g. telephone, printer, etc.); internal and external contact person for all IT questions (not server) and coordinator of technical service providers
- Supporting the use of modern digital office processes (SAP Business One)
- You have successfully completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) system integration, network administrator or comparable knowledge/professional experience in the IT environment
- You have very good knowledge of PC hardware, network technologies, telecommunications, software deployment and current Windows operating systems
- Ideally, you have in-depth experience with Microsoft Office products, Microsoft Office 365, mobile device management
- You have a basic understanding of IT support processes based on ITIL
- Customer, service and solution orientation are your top priorities
- You are characterized by an independent, structured and reliable way of working
- You enjoy working in a team-oriented environment and bring motivation for change and your personal development with you
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German would be an advantage.
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated resume. We know that you are very busy and will waive the cover letter. Please use the job title “IT Client Support Manager*in” in the subject line of your email application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org