As an exclusive IT consulting firm, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions to market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel and has additional offices, project and/or training centers in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the cooperation with our employees. No matter where you reside, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with many development and learning opportunities.
If you want to experience a technically exciting large-scale IT SAP project at first hand with a DAX customer and in an agile team of experts, then you’ve come to the right place. You will be financially rewarded for your contribution, trained and supported. As a working student or intern in the area of SAP S/4 HANA & Cloud at beON in Düsseldorf, you will experience how SAP is implemented in large-scale and data-driven IT landscapes.
- Type of employment: temporary position
- Workload: either full-time intern or working student for 20 hours per week
- Location: beON Office in Düsseldorf (located in popular Nord Street in Düsseldorf)
- Languages: English or German
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range depends on the experience of the candidate
- Future-proofing the finance function – As part of the team, you will assist in advising our international clients to set the course for a successful digitalisation of the finance and insurance function, focusing on the business processes, the underlying (ERP) systems and the relevant data.
- Business Integration – During your internship, you will gain comprehensive insights into the consulting work at the interface between business and IT. You will learn how we ensure that the potential of the latest technologies such as SAP S/4HANA or SAP Cloud can be realised in the concepts for corporate management for operating, processing, accounting, controlling and reporting.
- Application of new technologies – You will support the dedicated SAP Center of Excellence team in solving current SAP challenges – from the functional concept to the technical implementation – and experience how the planned added value is realised in the company.
- Versatile development opportunities – During your internship, you will always have a buddy, either remote or in person in our new Office in Düsseldorf (Nordstrasse 116), to answer your questions. E-learnings and motivating, responsible tasks support your development.
- Keep in Touch – As an intern or working student, you will benefit not only from exciting tasks, but potentially secure your first job with us.
- You are studying informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable technical subject
- You are at least in your second semester or are in a gap year between Bachelor and Master.
- You are highly self-motivated and willing to learn and have a strong interest in digitalisation, the integration of business and IT, and ERP systems (especially SAP S/4HANA) and in SAP Cloud.
- IT skills, especially in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP as well as SAP Cloud round off your profile.
- You have strong communication skills, a confident manner and the ability to work in a team. Even in stressful situations you do not lose your fun at work. You should have a good command of English
- You will have at least 6 months to contribute to our exciting consulting projects. Please indicate your preferred period of assignment in your application.
Apply at any time
If we’ve piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an updated resume. We know you’re busy, so we’ll skip the cover letter. Please use the job title “Internship SAP S/4 HANA & Cloud” in the subject line of your application. You are welcome to apply in German or English. We look forward to receiving your application at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org