As an exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and high-performance technology solutions, for market-leading and data driven top customers. We specialize in the most advanced digital projects and enjoy the reputation of always providing our customers with the decisive competitive edge for shaping their future. Our company is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international, diverse as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with offices and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Vienna and Hyderabad (India). Our employees are the source of our success, and we value collaboration. No matter where you are, you will be part of a dedicated, diverse community and you will be able to develop your full potential.
If you are ready to take on responsibility, you have come to the right place and you will receive above-average financial rewards, training and support. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest technology, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively and independently. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed. In addition to exciting professional perspectives, we offer a healthy work-life balance and motivating incentives. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and fun at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by team events such as sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working from home protects your health.
- Type of employment: permanent unlimited contract
- Workload: full-time
- Places of work: remote, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Vienna, Berlin
- Languages: English, German would be an asset
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on the candidate’s experience
As IT Cyber Security Consultant, you are in contact with your customer and are responsible for the preparation, planning, migration, control, monitoring and implementation of IT security projects and for comprehensive customer consulting on the current state of these IT security-related technologies.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in an Information Technology related study such as Computer Science, Informatics, or equivalent
- Around 10 years of IT work experience
- Expertise in programming (e.g. Java, experiences in lower-level languages like C or assembler would be an asset)
- Experience with troubleshooting implementation and management (2nd or 3rd line support)
- Experience with the concepts of authentication, authorization, role-based access control, single sign-on
- Experience with the concepts of identity lifecycle management, identity provisioning, identity attestation
- Able and willing to explore new challenges including DevSecOps, Application Security Testing, Identity & Access Management and Risk & Compliance
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cloud security services for identity and access management, platform protection, data and application security, and for managing security operations
- Curious, motivated and relatively quick to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical security ideas in a business-friendly language
- Interest in modern organizational structure and an agile working environment (SCRUM)
- Customer-oriented and enjoy working in an international environment in English (writing documentation), and possibly German conversational skills
If we have gained your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV. We know that you are very busy and therefore do not expect a cover letter. Please use the job title “Cyber Security Engineer” in the subject line of your application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: email@example.com