As exclusive IT consultancy, we provide innovative IT services and powerful software technology solutions for market-leading enterprise clients. We specialize in the most advanced tech stack projects, and enjoy a reputation for consistently providing our clients with the competitive edge they need to shape their digital future. beON is characterized by a flat and agile structure with an international as well as modern corporate culture. The company is headquartered in Kiel, Germany with additional offices, project and/or training centres in Düsseldorf, Munich, Vienna, Lisbon as well as Hyderabad (India). We value the collaboration with our employees. No matter where you are, you will be part of an engaged and diverse tech community with plenty of development & learning opportunities.
Benefits: you earn & learn
If you’re ready to take on responsibility, you’ve come to the right place. Your experience matters at beON. You will receive above-average financial compensation in form of salary & benefits, job stability and motivating incentives.
There will be plenty of professional development & learning opportunities. Not only will you keep up to date with the latest tech stack, but you will also have the opportunity to develop individually through the guidance of your own team of experts and in learning from external sources. In your career with us, you can constantly expand your own area of responsibility and work creatively as well as independently. You will have access to the tools and resources you need to succeed. A continuous learning curve is guaranteed.
In addition to exciting career prospects, we offer you the flexibility with a hybrid working model to create a work-life balance tailored to your needs. You will be immersed in an appreciative environment that focuses on transparency, fairness and enjoyment at work. The positive atmosphere in the company is usually reinforced by voluntary team events such as joint lunches and after work drinks, sailing, lake festivals, Oktoberfest and shared skiing. In times of pandemic, the possibility of working remote from home protects your health and safety.
- Type of employment: permanent unlimited contract
- Workload: full-time
- Places of work: remote, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Vienna, Berlin
- Languages: English, German would be an asset
- Start: as soon as possible
- Salary: The salary range is open upwards with additional bonus opportunities and salary increases, depending on the candidate’s experience
As IT Cyber Security Consultant, you are in contact with your customer and are responsible for the preparation, planning, migration, control, monitoring and implementation of IT security projects and for comprehensive customer consulting on the current state of these IT security-related technologies.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in an Information Technology related study such as Computer Science, Informatics, or equivalent
- Around 10 years of IT work experience
- Expertise in programming (e.g. Java, experiences in lower-level languages like C or assembler would be an asset)
- Experience with troubleshooting implementation and management (2nd or 3rd line support)
- Experience with the concepts of authentication, authorization, role-based access control, single sign-on
- Experience with the concepts of identity lifecycle management, identity provisioning, identity attestation
- Able and willing to explore new challenges including DevSecOps, Application Security Testing, Identity & Access Management and Risk & Compliance
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cloud security services for identity and access management, platform protection, data and application security, and for managing security operations
- Curious, motivated and relatively quick to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to communicate technical security ideas in a business-friendly language
- Interest in modern organizational structure and an agile working environment (SCRUM)
- Customer-oriented and enjoy working in an international environment in English (writing documentation), and possibly German conversational skills
If we have gained your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV. We know that you are very busy and therefore do not expect a cover letter. Please use the job title “Cyber Security Engineer” in the subject line of your application.
We look forward to receiving your application to the following email address: email@example.com