Artificial Intelligence & Bots:
beON can also help you take advantage of Blockchain technology. Blockchain is a form of peer-to-peer communication in which computers are equally connected in a network. It promises further decentralisation of business and service models. A long chain of data blocks enables extremely fast and decentralized storage and encryption of transaction data. A major advantage of Blockchain is that data records can be exchanged via the system within a very short time and can be verified by all parties involved. Processes run faster and transaction costs fall sharply.
Big Data Analytics
We help you put your data to work—to harness all the possibilities represented by big data—and to unlock your organisation’s future. In the digital world, data is the most valuable currency. Data-driven organisations can achieve significant gains through the implementation of continuous improvements, predictive planning to improve customer satisfaction, quickly making informed decisions, eliminating waste, and reducing risk.
Big data analytics is the process of examining large and varied datasets—known as big data—to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, customer preferences, and other useful information that helps organisations make more informed business decisions.
beON’s big data services include
- Business case definition, requirements engineering for Big Data analytics and data source identification
- Definition of a specifically-tailored architecture design for big data analytics (which fits into the overall architecture of existing IT environments)
- Refactorization of technology stacks and selection of appropriate technology tools and platforms
- Generation of data analysis and models for extracting maximum value from various internal and external data assets/sources using the knowledge of our skilled data scientists
- Deployment of deep insights into a variety of model families, including Classification, Clustering, Anomaly Detection, Optimization algorithms, and Predictive analytics models to match the client’s specific goals and requirements
- Implementation of advanced solutions for capacity auto scaling, threat modeling, and the automation of IaaS operations, etc., according to the demands posed by the growth rates of the operational big data
“You no longer need to rely on instinct. Data analytics provides fact-based information for important business decisions. We support our clients to use machine learning to identify new upselling potential, simplify sales strategy and customer requirements process using descriptive analytics. Our consulting services include big data analytics to ensure data quality, scalability, availability, relevant technology selection, and ensuring company-wide data governance.”